my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(INTERVIEW) [Birthday Talk To You] Rap Monster

By 12:47 AM , ,

- Q. [What will you be doing on your birthday?]
▲ “Since we’re preparing for a comeback, I think I’ll be practicing or working. There’s a low probability of me also going on a simple vacation.”

- Q. [How do you feel about your birthday?]
▲ “I’m glad that my birthday is September 12. It’s because that’s my birthday, but 9-12 has become a very special number to me.”

- Q. [What does ‘birthday’ mean to you?]
▲ “Since I’m a bit older, it’s become a 'day of filial piety.’ It’s a day for me to call my mother and father. And while being thankful to all the people who wish me a happy birthday, it’s also a day for me to look anew at my surroundings.”


- Q. [How do you think about getting older?]
▲ “It’s just something that’s there, like a stone in the road. You can’t do anything about it.”

- Q. [What age are you most anticipating?]
▲ “34-35 years old. I want to become more dignified. I also feel like as I get older I’ll improve more.”

- Q. [What was your conception dream?]
▲ “My grandmother dreamed my conception dream, and in it a snake bit the back of her ankle in a pepper patch.”

- Q. [What was your most memorable birthday?]
▲ “When I was very very young, my elementary school friends and I ordered kimbap and chicken on my birthday. I got a pencil set and a pencil case, a notebook, crayons… are you all doing well, friends?”

- Q. [If you had to choose a special gift?]
▲ “I don’t think there’s a gift that’s as special every year as my mother’s seaweed soup.”

- Q. [It seems like there’s a gift you’ll want to receive in the future?]
▲ “Heart! If someone thinks of me for even one day out of a year. I don’t think there’s anything as special as that.”

- Q. [If you had a birthday vacation, what would you want to do?]
▲ “I want to go on a vacation with my family, meet my friends, and play games, but… I think if it was for just a day, I’d probably just disappear off to somewhere impromptu. That would be pretty like me.”

- Q. [Is there a star from whom you want to receive congratulations?]
▲ “Jackson, call me! And if Tiger JK hyung sent me a text message, I might cry.”

- Q. [If you imagine your birthday 10 years from now?]
▲ “Just like now, I want to spend it calmly. I want to spend it simply with long-time friends. But if I have people who sincerely think of me, won’t that be enough?”

- Q. [Is there a person you want to thank on your birthday?]
▲ “My family, friends, BTS members, Big Hit, ARMY! I’m satisfied and overflowing with these five happinesses. These things shore me up.* Thank you, thank you.”

- Q. [Say something to yourself on your birthday.]
▲ “Now that I’m three years older than twenty, it seems like my adulthood is showing a little. You’re getting older too. Let’s live humbly and thankfully. Fighting!”

You Might Also Like

0 comments