my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(PANN) Big Hit is becoming way better

By 2:45 AM , ,

I'm thankful that they take the kids to the hospital right away if they're hurt and it's good that they don't give them excessive schedules. I like best that they tell the fans right away if someone is hurt and I think they're a pretty decent company ever since I saw that they took Yoongi to the nail shop since he was picking his nails. It's nice that Bang Toto-nim doesn't have any thoughts about raising some hoobaes for BTS and that all of the company's resources are all-in for BTS. I was a little touched by seeing Slow Rabbit cry over BTS having won a daesang... My words got away from me but I just saw Big Hit's recruitment advertisement and since they only pick men for their managers and teachers, I rea~ally like that.

Hwaiting for the lawsuits and hard work
P.S. Sihyuk is working hard!

original post: here

1. [+18, -0] Honestly there are some things I don't like, but seeing this side of them I think they're a good company ã… ã…  if they just simply say they can't go out because they're sick, there are of course other group fans who will try to do some mind reading with that... I'm thankful that they told us in detail exactly how he got hurt and what the situation is like now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments