my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(PANN) The reason why you can't help but like Min Monarch

By 1:46 AM , ,


I started music when I was 13 years old, and I worried a lot about the identity of idol and musician when doing activities with BTS. But now I don't get hung up on those problems. It's inevitable that one will receive recognition if one makes good music, regardless of the method. What does it matter whether it's a song an idol made or an album put out by a musician? I'm just a person who makes music, and it's most important to make a lot of good songs. Getting famous as an idol or receiving recognition as a musician is the problem that comes after. These days, I really like working on music with the other members. At first our styles of rapping were the same, but since we've spent time together, our individual personalities are gradually becoming clearer. Since we share stories, we can make better songs, and that process is really fun. Pressure? If I say I don't feel that, it'd be a lie. But right now, rather than that, I think the word 'responsibility' fits better. Because we want to make better music every time. That might seem like an arrogant thing to say, but this is our swag. Arrogance and swag are different.

Arrogance and swag are different... Sass, thy name is Min Yoongi...

original post: here

1. [+10, -0] Wow, a new maxim from Min Yoongi, arrogance and swag are different

2. [+1, -0] Every time they do an award acceptance speech they say they're going to make even better music, it's so trustworthy and reliable ã… ã…  

You Might Also Like

0 comments