my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(PANN) When you get to know him, Yoongi is really a tender kid

By 5:19 PM , ,

Around debut, he said in an interview that he's a crybaby who cries a lot, but until MAMA (excluding the concert in the Olympic Gymnasium!) he hasn't shown himself crying even once, so it seems like he's a tough kid... I thought 'no matter what, he's a hyung' but these days I feel certain that Min Yoongi is so foolishly kind and tender ã… ã… ã…  Of course he tries not to show it in front of people when he cries or when things are hard, that's Yoongi's personality, and that's just as comfortable so he doesn't say anything, but even while being like that, he gets so touched when other people recognize him... (this is my personal opinion but he seems a little similar with me so I think I know how it's like...!) anyway!! He was like that today and seeing his eyes get all glossy because he was sorry to the fans makes my heart hurt and I want to hug him ã… ã…  I want to break the doorframe that hurt my baby and I hope he doesn't blame himself ã… ã… ã… ã… 


original post: here

1. [+16, -0] It seems like he's the style who normally doesn't let people know, but if it breaks through once then he just sobs... It must be hard

You Might Also Like

0 comments