my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(PANN) I'm a fan of another group but I went to BTS' fanmeeting

By 3:16 PM , ,


I went instead of another friend with somebody I know, I went on the first day of the Gocheok fanmeeting and after playing a bunch of games and laughing and chatting, when V talked about his grandmother who passed away, I sobbed so hard. I've never even cried that hard at my own group's concert ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I think it was the most sadly I've cried in years, I was holding it in but then he said something about how his grandmother passed away but because of their activities... roughly it was like because of activities, he couldn't watch over her last road. (I'm a dumbass so I can't remember exactly) I seriously cried like wahahahahha at that moment. There was some situation and the people I was with had to leave their seats so I was just sitting there holding the ARMY Bomb in blinking mode with one hand and wiping my face with my other hand ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Anyway, since everybody cried and got it all out, I think it made us feel better. I want to go again, it was really enjoyable

+) I was told to go to the Fan Talk, is this the right place?
+) What the heck, I just randomly wrote this messy thing but there are so many upvotes ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I was shocked, you guys are so nice, thank you!!

original post: here

1. [+24, -0] This is the beginning of stanning

2. [+6, -0]
("I became their fan without knowing")

You Might Also Like

0 comments