my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(PANN) I just thought it'd be nice to take a capture, so I did

By 2:02 AM , ,

I'm not a BTS fan, just a person who saw them during their trainee times. I couldn't say who, but one of them, instead of running away from the dorm, just went to a friend's house to eat the food that their friend served. It wasn't because they were dieting, but because they were having a very difficult time economically. They might seem now like they have everything, but they're a group who firmly withstood the difficult times and made it to where they are by slowly receiving recognition. If it were me, I wouldn't live that life of suffering, having so much self-moderation even while studying... They say that people who know that won't tear BTS down. Those kids really just continually held it in like fools during that long period. I'm not anybody's fan, but I wonder if you'd be able to tease them like that if you were actually their acquaintance.

original post: here

1. [+16, -0] the more I see posts like these, I really can't leave them... let's be together for life ã… ã… ã…  and my life will just be ruined bit by bit ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

2. [+3, -0] I'm really just believing in BTS and going forward... how can there not be a single bad story?

You Might Also Like

0 comments