my tongue technology that sends you to hong kong

(PANN) The PUMA standees make me tremble for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

By 2:13 AM , ,


Even Hoseok's standee really ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're not a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's like the kids walked out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you could call them "men who came straight out of the standees"... do they not sell these? ㅋ


+) the Hobi standee that caused a big scene at one time

original post: here

1. [+11, -0] I thought Jiminnie was taking a proof shotㅋㅋㅋ


2. [+3, -0] ah those ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they have them at a department store I frequent, but when I went a week or so ago they didn't have one of Jimin by himself, I guess now they do... those things aren't at the store, they're just there to show the way without even a person there to give instructions, so I think they'll have to be careful about protecting them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ all the fans want one now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments